As the world hopefully moves toward post-pandemic status, digital marketing trends continue to evolve with the goal of helping you grow your business. Whether your company is a large trend-setter or a small business just starting out, staying aware of digital marketing strategies and how to implement them remains crucial for your success.
Today’s global economy demands digital marketing to remain relevant and vibrant. Digital marketing trends can help your business enhance its online presence and grow a loyal customers base. Because consumers have gravitated quickly to online shopping and delivery—which are unlikely to lose steam after the pandemic—digital marketing trends will continue to dictate how the business world develops.
The team at Digital PR powered by Exults understands the significance of digital marketing trends for your business, and are happy to share the top 10 they believe will carry on going forward:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is here to stay. SEO has been engaging potential audiences for around 15 years, and now commands a massive traffic share for successful sites. In fact, with respect to organic searches, SEO delivers the strength in driving web traffic that nothing else yet comes close to matching. Now, and into the foreseeable future, organic search will continue its meteoric rise above other methods for generating search traffic by increasing your business’ visibility and creating opportunities to turn prospects into loyal customers.
- Social Media continues to connect businesses with customers, boost brand awareness, and enhance sales. You need a social media presence for your business to connect with more than 3 Billion users worldwide. Social media not only builds brand awareness, but also can drive prospects to your website, which allows you to build your brand’s authority in the industry and showcase authenticity to your growing follower count. When you encourage engagement with your social media audience, you build connections that you can further leverage into improving your brand by providing support and care for your customers.
- Paid Search Ads, while a part of social media platforms, are another way to use your marketing dollars wisely and grow affordably. Even a small business with a small budget can grow an audience with ads on social media platforms. With ads that entertain and educate, you can easily run a successful social ad campaign that engages new customers to help grow your business.
- Micro-Influencers are trending in digital marketing. Why? Because micro-influencers have a community of loyal followers and can generate exceptional ROI (return on investment) for your company with a sponsored post. Keep in mind, you want to choose micro-influencers wisely to ensure they aren’t promoting a competing brand and possess an actual ability to influence your local market. Multiple micro-influencers can showcase your products at a competitive cost while reaching a wide audience that often grades out as larger than one would expect.
- Direct Messaging, though a relatively new approach, is another great way to reach out to prospects. This unique approach helps your brand come off as approachable, which is often an interesting quality for many potential clients.
- Vlogging, while not so new, is an easy way to exude a warm, welcoming, and friendly tone to potential customers. These videos can be informational, published daily or weekly, and can help you grow your following substantially.
- Podcasting is a large part of today’s digital marketing environment and should stick around for a long time. Podcasting can be used in a number of ways; such as building your personal brand, establishing yourself as an authority in your industry, interacting with your customers, or offering valuable Q&As on popular topics can help build a loyal following. Plus, transcriptions of your podcasts make the information available in searchable formats for those who might have missed it initially.
- AI Driven Advertising is the latest cutting-edge technology available to you. Using previous data, Machine Learning (a branch of AI) allows you to make better informed decisions, which enhances your future advertising campaigns and provides advantages over your competition.
- Intuitive Web Design means easy to navigate websites which load quickly and engage your prospects and your customers. Today’s web designers not only have to consider the importance of SEO, but also the user experience, unique web designs, and relevant content.
- Voice Search is one of the leading up-and-coming digital marketing trends. As voice search usage continues to grow, search engines and marketing professionals are making changes to account for its growth. The way people speak when searching differs considerably from the way they type. As a result, content will need to be more actionable and able to respond with an answer. Content and copywriters will need to optimize content for voice search.
Now is the time to embrace these top 10 digital marketing trends, and Digital PR powered by Exults is ready to help!